Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cute Card Box

Hello again, friends!

It's been a while!  I just got back from a wonderful weekend of stamping at a scrapbook retreat hosted by my friend Michelle (http://ilovecrafttime.blogspot.com/) and so I've got lots of stuff to share with you!  Hopefully I'll have a post every day for a couple weeks now at least.  So please keep checking back.

For today, I wanted to share a cute card box I made while at the retreat.  I cased the card box from Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs (http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.ca/2012/06/stampin-celebration-june-blog-hop.html).  It's a super easy card to put together and I love that I got the opportunity to fill it up with cards so that I'm ready when I need to give a card.  (All the instructions are on Erica's blog, so I'll just let you click on over if you would like to make this card box.)

 
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email!  I'd love to hear from you!
 
Don't forget to check back tomorrow (or if you would like, you can click on "subscribe to my blog via email" on the left-hand side and you'll get an email any time I update my blog).
 
Until next time, friends, here's wishing you many creative adventures and a very blessed day!
 
Kim


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous....would even work for storing old cards :-)

    ReplyDelete